- Preheat the oven to 375F
- In a medium non stick pan, melt 1 Tbsp of Lactantia unsalted butter on medium heat. Add in the mushrooms and asparagus and cook until cooked through. Sprinkle with the fresh thyme and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, milk and oil together.
- In a separated bowl, sift the flour with the sugar and the salt.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and whisk until smooth.
- In a non stick crepe pan on medium heat, use a measuring cup and pour a (enter amount of liquid per crepe) the crepe mixture slowly into the pan, lifting the pan off the stove and leaning it back and forth until it covers the pan thinly.
- Bring the pan back to the heat and let cook for a minute or two, you will notice the crepe setting. Flip the crepe and cook the other side.
- Once cooked, place the crepe on a square of parchment paper and place a second paper over top.
- Repeat the process for each crepe, piling the crepes, one on top of the other with a piece of parchment in between each one.
On a parchment lined baking tray, lay out a crepe folded in half, top with 1/2 cup of asparagus mixture, top with 2 halves of italian sausage and top with 1/4 cup of P’tit Québec cheddar medium White cheese. Repeat for remaining crepes and bake in the oven for 12 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Once out of the oven, fold the crepe in half and serve hot with maple syrup.