Buffalo Cauliflower Quesadilla
This cheesy roasted cauliflower quesadilla is filled with lots of crowd- pleasing flavours.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Yields|
|30 Mins||40 Mins||Serves 4|
- 3 cups (750 mL) small cauliflower florets
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) hot sauce
- 4 tsp (20 mL) butter, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic powder
- 1/2 pkg (400 g) P’tit Quebec Medium White Cheddar Blocks
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ranch dressing
- 4 celery stalks, cut into sticks
- 2 large carrots, cut into sticks
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Toss cauliflower with 4 tsp (20 mL) oil; arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and very tender. Let cool slightly; chop finely.
- Whisk together hot sauce, melted butter, vinegar, brown sugar and garlic powder. Toss roasted cauliflower with hot sauce mixture.
- Evenly arrange half of the P’tit Quebec cheese over one half of each tortilla; top with buffalo cauliflower. Top with remaining cheese. Fold each tortilla over to enclose filling.
- Brush 2 tsp (20 mL) remaining oil in bottom of large skillet set over medium heat; cook quesadillas, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese melts, adding remaining oil as needed.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve with ranch dressing, celery and carrot sticks.
- Alternatively, serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping.