Ditch delivery and enjoy the magic of pizza night with a homemade pie!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Yields|
|10 Mins||20 Mins||Serves 4|
- 1 lb (500 g) store-bought pizza dough
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) P’tit Quebec Mozzarella Shred
- 2 oz (60 g) spicy salami, torn
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pitted halved Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced fresno chili peppers
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- Preheat oven to 450°F (220°C). On lightly floured surface, roll out dough into 16-inch round; transfer to greased pizza round or baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border around edges. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with salami, olives and chili peppers. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden and crisp.
- Drizzle with honey; let cool slightly before serving.
Tip: For a vegetarian option, omit spicy salami and replace with sun-dried tomatoes or mushrooms.