A quick and comforting meal to add to your busy week! Hearty baked beans served over a thick slice of fresh French loaf, topped with crispy maple bacon and cheesy P’tit Québec® Poutine Cheese Curds. Garnished with fresh chopped parsley. Easy to make. Easy to love!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Yields|
|15 Mins||10 Mins||Serves 4|
- 12 oz (300 g) P’tit Québec Poutine Cheese Curds
- 2 cans baked beans
- 8 slices maple bacon
- 4 slices French loaf, sliced thick
- 4 tsp (20 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- Open 2 cans of baked beans and heat in a pot over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook 8 slices of maple bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- Cut 4 thick slices of French loaf and put one slice in the center of each plate.
- To assemble: ladle ¼ of the baked beans on top of each slice of French loaf. Top each with curds, bacon and freshly chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy.