- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Cut all the potatoes in wedges and toss together with olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place the potatoes and all the liquid in the bowl, on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, turning once halfway through the cooking time.
- While the potatoes are baking, in a heavy bottomed pot, melt the Lactantia Salted Butter on medium hight heat.
- Once melted, add the flour, mix well, and continue cooking until mixture turns a golden brown and begins to release a nutty flavour.
- Using a whisk, mix in the beef stock slowly, to avoid lumping.
- Add in the rosemary and simmer on low for 5-10 minutes to remove the flour taste. Season with salt and pepper.
To build Poutine:
1. Divide potato wedges in 4 bowls.
2. Top with P'tit Quebec Mozzarella shred cheese and pour hot gravy overtop.