Turkey, Cheddar, Bacon and Strawberry Wraps
With sweet strawberries, smoky bacon and mild white Cheddar, this yummy turkey wrap makes a flavourful family-friendly lunch that is sure to please.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Yields|
|15 Mins||15 Mins||Serves 4|
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) P’tit Québec Very Mild White Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey mustard
- 4 large flour tortillas (10 inch/25 cm)
- 1 cup (250 mL) arugula
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded cooked turkey
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced strawberries
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Whisk together yogurt and mustard. Spread mixture evenly in centre of each tortilla, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border all around. Layer arugula, turkey, bacon, strawberries, green onions and cheese over each tortilla.
- Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling; fold in sides, then roll up tightly like a burrito. To serve, cut in half or wrap in parchment paper if desired.