Veggie and Fondue Party Platter
This fondue party platter is the ultimate snack for sharing.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Yields|
|10 Mins||15 Mins||Serves 4|
- 1 pkg (320 g) P’tit Québec Fondue Shredded Cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each ground nutmeg and pepper
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets and blanched
- 2 carrots, cut into sticks
- 2 stalks celery, cut into sticks
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 4 radishes, halved
- Toss cheese with cornstarch; set aside. Set heatproof fondue pot or large heavy-bottom saucepan over medium heat; add broth and bring to simmer.
- Stir in cheese, a handful at a time, ensuring cheese is completely melted before adding next addition. Reduce heat if necessary (cheese should melt easily but should not boil). Stir in lemon juice, mustard, nutmeg and pepper.
- Serve fondue with broccoli, carrots, celery, red pepper and radishes.